Colors: Red / Blue / Green / Camouflage / Oem
Specification: 2.5 / 5 / 7.5 / 10cm X 5m / Oem
Material: Cotton +spandex +Imported Acrylic Glue
Applications: Sport support / fitness protection
Certificate: EU CE Certified & FDA Registered
Welcome to Inquiry for Free Samples !
Cotton Sports Muscle Onlywell® Kinesiology Tape Features:
1. Made of high-quality cotton, waterproof and breathable. Acrylic glue, good adhesion, does not irritate the skin, high stretchability, can be stretched to 180% of the original tape, covering a wider range. You can cut it into what you want, such as Y-shape, to make it cover a larger area.
2. Multiple uses: It helps reduce tissue pressure and support muscles and joints. It helps you recover faster from pain. Inhibition of hypertonic muscles,correction of the fascia,protecting muscles against excessive stress, protecting joints, it lifts the skin slightly to increase blood circulation which reduces swelling.
3. Waterproof and hypoallergenic, our tape will stay on knees, elbows, and feet through the toughest workouts for days at a time, without irritating sensitive skin. Designed for use by professional athletes, as well as for home first aid, this synthetic kinesio tape is perfect for muscle injuries and recovery.
4. Water ripple design: According to ergonomic design, the blood and lymph under the skin can circulate smoothly. The tape products are hypoallergenic, latex-free, natural rubber-free, lightweight, breathable, comfortable, and easy to use and comfortable to wear. This adhesive tape is safe to use on sensitive skin for therapeutic and medical applications.
5. Wide application, used by physical therapists and sports medicine practitioners around the world. Sports tape is suitable for all kinds of sports practice, whether it is running, swimming, gym exercise, tennis, football, also applicable in Olympic Games by athletes. Can help you effectively prevent muscle strain, etc.
Kinesiology tape can be beneficial for a variety of foot conditions, including plantar fasciitis, heel pain, Achilles tendonitis, and Morton’s neuroma. It can also be helpful for general foot pain and discomfort. Kinesiology tape for foot pain is used to support and stabilize muscles, joints, and ligaments. The tape is applied in a specific way to help alleviate pain and improve function.
There is evidence that kinesiology tape can help reduce pain and improve function in people with various foot conditions. In one study, kinesiology tape was found to be effective in treating plantar fasciitis. Participants who used the tape experienced less pain and improved function compared to those who did not use the tape.
Another study looked at the effects of kinesiology tape on Achilles tendonitis. The results showed that kinesiology tape was effective in reducing pain and improving function in people with Achilles tendonitis. There is also some evidence that kinesiology tape may be helpful for Morton’s neuroma. In one study, participants who used kinesiology tape reported less pain and improved function compared to those who did not use the tape.
Overall, there is evidence that kinesiology tape can be beneficial for a variety of foot conditions. If you are experiencing foot pain or discomfort, talk to your doctor about whether kinesiology tape may be right for you.
Onlywell® Kinesiology tape is a type of elastic adhesive tape that is used to support and relieve pain in muscles and joints. It is often used by athletes or physical therapists to help with injuries, but can also be used for everyday aches and pains. The tape works by lifting the skin away from the muscle and providing support without limiting range of motion. This can help to reduce inflammation and provide relief from pain.
When it comes to foot pain, Onlywell® kinesiology tape can be a helpful tool. Kinesiology tape for foot pain is a type of therapeutic tape that is often used to help relieve pain and promote healing. While it is not a cure-all, kinesiology tape can be beneficial for many types of foot pain.
One of the benefits of using Onlywell® kinesiology tape for foot pain is that it can help to provide support. Kinesiology tape can be applied in a way that helps to support the arch of the foot or the Achilles tendon. This can help to reduce stress on these areas and prevent further injury.
Another benefit of using Onlywell® kinesiology tape for foot pain is that it can help to improve circulation. When applied correctly, kinesiology tape can help to improve blood flow to the area. This can speed up healing and reduce inflammation.
Finally, kinesiology tape can also be used for preventive purposes. If you are prone to foot injuries, kinesiology tape can help to keep your feet healthy by providing support and improving circulation.
Our major products and services include but not limited to Onlywell® cohesive bandage, Onlywell® kinesiology tape, rigid sport tape and disposable medical supplies. Currently our main markets are as follows:
European market such as France, UK, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Italy and so on;
Southeast Asia market such as Japan, Singapore, Philippine, Korea and so on;
America market such as the USA, Canada, and some South America countries.
Oceania market such as Australia and New Zealand.
Application of Onlywell® Kinesiology Tape
|Supporting tapes for athletic muscles|
|Assists lymphatic drainage by doctor|
|Activates the endogenous analgesic systems|
|Corrects joint problems in sports|
Contact: Claude Chan / Sales Director
Add: 1st-3rd Floor, Run-Tang High-Tech Industry Park, Bao' an District, Shenzhen City, China P. Code 518128